Terms & Conditions
Prior to any event that is booked with CauseKey Social, the client must sign a booking form in which they agree to Causkey Social's Terms & Conditions. A copy of these Terms & Conditions can be found below.
The parties referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall be as follows:
a) CauseKey Social('The Company' – supplier of services)
b) The Acceptor of the said Services ('The Contracting Party')
c) The Receiver of the said Services ('The Clients')
d) Persons acting as Servant or Agents for The Company ('The Servant or Agent.
We do not provide any financial return in any form what so ever, including but not limited to financial securities (debt or equity), interest, dividend, profit share, rewards in cash, or any tax redemption to an individual who contributes on CAUSEKEYSOCIAL.COM.
The sole aim of conducting an event is to bring a sustainable impact in the social development. Any contribution made to us cannot be treated as an investment or a part of any share. The Services are a Platform; We are not a Broker, Financial Institution, Creditor or Charitable Institution: The Services are an administrative platform only. Causekey Social facilitates the money transaction between Champions and the under privileged, but is not a party to any agreement.
• We don’t organise events with the implicit or express purpose relating to any of the following:
o any activity that violates any law or governmental regulation;
o content or campaigns that are fraudulent, misleading, inaccurate or dishonest;
o illegal drugs, narcotics, steroids, controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety or any related paraphernalia;
o knives, explosives, ammunition, firearms, or other weaponry or accessories;
o annuities, investments, equity or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or similar transactions, money service businesses (including currency exchanges, check cashing or the like), debt collection or crypto-currencies;
o gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, fantasy sports, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill or chance (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) or sweepstakes;
o the promotion of hate, violence, harassment, discrimination or terrorism, or racial, ethnic, or gender intolerance of any kind;
o human trafficking or exploitation;
o pornography or other sexual content;
o offensive, graphic, perverse or sensitive content;
o the defence or support of anyone alleged to be involved in criminal activity;
o offering monetary rewards, including gift cards;
o funding an abortion;
o ending the life of an animal;
o transactions for the sale of items before the seller has control or possession of the item;
o collection of payments on behalf of merchants by payment processors or otherwise;
o credit repair or debt settlement services;
o activities with, in, or involving countries, regions, governments, persons, or entities that are subject to Indian and other economic sanctions under applicable law, unless such activities are expressly authorized by the appropriate governmental authority;
o utilisation in political purposes like contesting elections or any election related expenses, lobbying, organising protests, mass mobilisation of people, campaign for or against any political party, or any other activity that could be interpreted as a political campaign by potential donors or authorities.
• Payment Terms
The contracting party agrees to pay a booking deposit of the entire amount of the package selected by them in advance. The advance payment has to be made at least three days prior to the event. There’s no late payment option.
The Company will only accept a booking upon the form which is to be filled via the website and confirmation for the event will be sent through an email. Once this is received a contract will be deemed to have been made. Until the booking deposit is paid and contract signed and returned, the Company shall be free to offer the date in question to other parties or cancel the event.
If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking, the booking deposit of the invoice value will be not be refunded. If for any reason the Contracting Party cancels the booking any time prior to the event date, the cause will still be fulfilled and a video of the event will be sent to them as a proof execution.
• Change of Event Date
Once the booking is confirmed and Event Booking Form signed any change of contracted event date instigated by the contracting party up to 10 days prior to the event date, will incur an administration fee of 10% of the total contracted event fee. The contracted event date cannot be changed within 10 days of the event date.
• Change in the Impact:
If the contracting party wants to change the impact to be covered, regarding the same has to be informed to the company via the customer care. The decision solely depends on the operation team and if it is done 10% of the execution fees will be charged again for the same.
• Invoice: Invoices for extras shall be payable no later than 7 days following the date in which the invoice is dated.
• The Company's Authority
The Contracting Party and each and every guest agree to abide and comply with any request or order made by or on the Company's behalf on all grounds of safety and that the Company's opinion is final and will be abided by howsoever expressed. If in the opinion of the Company, its Servants or Agents, the Contracting Party or Guest is behaving dangerously or is acting in a manner which would or may, in the opinion of the Company, it's Servants or Agents, lead to a disruption of the services at the contracted event, the Contracting Party or Guest will, at the request or order of the Company, it's Servants or Agents leave the event for the rest of the day contracted for, without the Company, its Servants or Agents, encountering any liability.
All rights to any images and video taken by or on behalf of CauseKey Social for the client are retained by Causekey Social. Where a link of high resolution images or video is included as part of the package, Causekey Social gives permission to the Client to use the images freely, however, ownership of the images remains with CauseKey Social.
• Display Marketing
The Client hereby gives permission for CauseKey Social to display any images and video included in this contract in CauseKey Social marketing material, including case studies, literature, exhibitions, advertising, competitions, magazines and on websites. No use of any of the images will be used for other commercial reasons, except with written permission from the Client.
• Liability for Damage or Loss
The Contracting Party accepts liability to pay in full for any damage or loss to boats, vehicles, waterproof clothing, or other equipment supplied by the Company, arising out of an act or omission of the Contracting Party or Guests. The Contracting Party and each Guest agree to limit any claims against the Company to the risks and amounts insured against by the Company and agree to observe the terms and conditions thereof. A synopsis of the insurance policy is available to all Contracting Parties and Guests. The Company and its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility in respect of any damage whatsoever, to any property of the Contracting Party or Guests except where such damage is caused by the negligence of the Company, its Servants or Agents.
• The Contracting Party and each and every Guest agree to save the Company, it's Servants or Agents, harmless from and to indemnify the Company, it's Servants or Agents against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death or injury to the Contracting Party or Guests, arising out of or in connection with attendance at the contracted event in circumstances where the company is not at fault.
• The Company, its Servants or Agents accept no responsibility for matters outside the Company's control causing the contracted event to be cancelled or altered from the advertised or contracted programme. The Contracting Party agrees that the Company may change the event contracted for without reduction in price in the instance of weather conditions rendering the original event impractical or dangerous. The company may change the activity or product supplied if necessary but will endeavour to supply a similar activity or product. Where possible all changes will be discussed with the Contracting Party prior to the event date.
• It is hereby expressly agreed that each and every Servant or Agent of The Company (including every Independent Contractor employed by The Company) shall take the benefit of every exemption and limitation herein contained and every exemption from liability, defence and immunity of whatsoever nature applicable to The Company or to which The Company is entitled here under shall also be available and shall extend to protect every such Servant or Agent of The Company. The Company is or shall be deemed to be acting as Agent or Trustee on behalf of and for the benefit of all persons who are or might be its Servants or Agents from time to time (including Independent Contractors as aforesaid) and all such persons shall to this extent be or be deemed to be parties to the contract evidenced by this agreement.
• If any term of this Agreement is deemed to be void or unenforceable whether in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement including any part of such term which is not held to be invalid shall not be prejudiced or affected and shall continue to apply subject to such amendment.
• Any additions or alterations of the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the parties.
• By accepting the terms and conditions of CauseKey Social the Contracting Party accepts the booking terms and conditions of all Suppliers and Sub Contractors to The Company. In so much The Contracting Party agrees to be bound by all terms relating to Security / Damage deposits, in relation to yacht charter, equipment hire and accommodation.